We are hiring Sales & Business Development Managers E-mobility
The future is wireless – IPT-Technology sets the standard. Inductive Power Transfer (IPT) is the technology for a seamless and efficient power transfer, no matter what industrial or e-mobility application!
We are growing and hiring Sales & Business Development Managers E-Mobility (location flexible, home-based option). You become part of our commercial team, joining us to develop E-Mobility landscapes by promoting and developing Wireless Power Transfer solutions for all type of light & heavy-duty electric transport applications. You turn wireless charging into a daily used omnipresent technology. Some Public bus and ferry transport organisations in key European cities are proving our IPT technology every day already for many years. Today we see municipalities, public transport organisations, car fleet owners and car OEM setting their E-Mobility roadmaps; it will be your mission to put wireless charging successfully as their preferred option.
Do you want to join us in developing a wireless and plugless future to charge electric vehicles, in different markets and countries, then join our International sales team!
As a Sales & Business Development Manager, you create market awareness, generate leads, bring in projects and pilots up to closing sales contracts on an international scale. Based on your input our 3 years R&D technical roadmap is built. Besides bringing in sales your essential tasks will include:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Target primary decision-makers to promote IPT Technology and inductive solutions as prevailing charging technology.
- Develop and maintain network with key prospects and customers: OEM (Bus, Ship, Truck, Car), Public transport organisations (PTO Bus/ferry), Cities and Municipalities, Airports, Harbors, Logistic & delivery firms, car fleet owners (taxi, lease companies, Car-sharing) Charge point operators, city landscape architects, etc.
- Develop and work with Agents & Distributors to develop and manage local projects
- implement & qualify marketing activities. Play an integral role in pitches, presentations, shows and events
What you bring:
Foremost we look for people with the right electric drive! You are eager to build and develop from scratch, you love technology, are a persuasive communicator and lots of energy to be out in the market. Enthusiasm for our technology, electric mobility and the energy transition is, of course, a must.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree is required (Technical, Business, Commercial).
- Clear experience in technical sales or background in business development of new energy technologies
- Background in electric vehicle charging, (automotive) power electronics or specialised knowledge of EVCS, Power Conditional System, and Battery Energy Storage System is an advantage.
A front-row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to wireless charging e-mobility. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive, and we offer attractive additional benefits on top. At IPT Technology, you choose your challenges.
About IPT Technology
We’re a forefront leading solutions provider of the technology and application innovation of wireless electrification and battery charging. We design, manufacture, install and service wireless charging systems to power up all type of vehicles ranging from cars, buses to ships, robots and material handling equipment.
Are you our new commercial talent? Developing tomorrow’s cable-free urban charging infrastructure and next-gen E Mobility looks ideal for your next adventure? Perfect. We’d love to hear from you! Please send over your resume and cover letter, including the top 3 reasons why you’re an excellent fit for IPT to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions first? Don’t hesitate to contact Richard van den Dool at +31 (0) 681601716 or at +49 (0) 151 19412998
Recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.