The future is wireless – IPT sets the standard. Inductive Power Transfer (IPT) is the technology for a seamless and efficient power transfer, no matter what industrial or e-mobility application!
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on System Engineer to work within our engineering department on the system development of wireless power supply applications. New challenges arise every day that require the sharp problem-solving skills of individuals. Are you in for the challenges?
As a System Engineer, you are responsible for the definition and architecture of the system, including the functional safety aspects of our power supply systems. You’ll also be responsible for the requirements management for the development projects, making sure that internal and external requirements – such as norms and standards – are managed in a structured way and distributed to the right functions. By using a requirement management tool, you make sure that changes in requirements are tracked and followed up.
To be successful in this role, you are experienced in system engineering principles and requirements management. As a core function in the development team, you be able to communicate clearly towards your peers and to the management, thus helping to make the development projects a success. We also expect you to be in charge of any homologation and certification activities for the power supply system and the components. Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
- Defines the system requirements and system architecture for power supply systems
- Coordinate the individual functional developments within the team
- Define the functional specification for the complete system
- Manage the internal and external system requirements by using a requirements management tool
- Coordinate the individual functional requirements with the development team
- Execute the change management for all requirements
- Execute milestone reviews in the development process to ensure the implementation of the requirements
- Define the safety architecture as part of the overall system architecture
- Define the safety-critical functions by performing safety analyses
- Execute impact analyses for the safety-critical functions
Norms and standards:
- Follow up on applicable standards
- Participate in standardization activities
What you bring
Foremost we look for an energising person! You are eager to develop systems to be successfully sold to customers. You share your enthusiasm, knowledge and experience with others, but are also open to learn and further develop yourself.
- University degree in electrical engineering
- Focus on System Engineering and Requirements management
- Several years as a system engineer in the field of electrical engineering
- Experience in power supply systems
- Fluent in English and German
A front-row seat at a company that is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in the way the world will energise transportation of goods and people. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive, and we offer attractive additional benefits on top. At IPT Technology, you choose your challenges.
About IPT Technology
We’re a forefront leading solutions provider of the technology and application innovation of wireless electrification and battery charging. We design, manufacture, install and service wireless charging systems to power up all type of vehicles ranging from cars, buses to ships, robots and material handling equipment.
Are you our new innovative developer, who accelerates IPT technology into the future? Perfect. We’d love to hear from you! Please send over your resume and cover letter, including the top 3 reasons why you’re an excellent fit for IPT to email: email@example.com
Any questions first? Don’t hesitate to contact Victor Hoynck van Papendrecht at +31 651377337 or at +49 151 19412998
Recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.