The future is wireless – IPT sets the standard. Inductive Power Transfer (IPT) is the technology for a seamless and efficient power transfer, no matter what industrial or e-mobility application!
We are looking for a senior power electronics engineer to work within our engineering department on the electrical and electronic power development of wireless power supply systems. This work includes calculating and simulation software for the principal design of the power supply system. You’ll be responsible for designing the power electronics concept and the individual circuit boards, including the successful implementation of the electrical requirements into the final design, making sure that all customer requirements are met by design. By aligning in an early stage of the development process with magnetic design engineering, you ensure that the final product performs reliably and efficiently.
To be successful in this role, you should be experienced in power electronic circuits and principle medium frequency design principles. Together with the supply management, you will be liaising with the component suppliers on the best design for external parts and communicating clearly towards your peers and managing the final design. As a senior, you are also coaching and supporting your team of power electronics engineers and the technical staff. We also expect you to organize your development milestones, write reports, and document the design and mechanical components.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
- Develops the power electronic component requirements documentation
- Plans the component development based on the R&D milestone plan
- Aligns together with SW engineering in an early stage of the development requirements between HW and SW
Circuit board design:
- Develops principal design concepts of the power electronic units based on customer requirements
- Performs design simulations and calculations for high efficient power circuits
- Designs the power electronic circuit and its interfaces
- Performs design to cost and outline reliability checks on the procedure to ensure customer requirements.
- Performs all inhouse electrical tests in the power lab
- Organizes all external electrical tests and follows up on test results
- Creates test documentation based on inhouse and external testing
- Reports monthly on project status
- Reports to the product team on changing requirements
What you bring
Foremost we look for an energising person! You are eager to develop systems to be successfully sold to customers. You share your enthusiasm, knowledge and experience with others, but are also opened to learn and further develop yourself.
- University degree in electrical engineering
- Focus on power supply systems, power electronic systems or similar
- Several years as a development engineer in the field of electrical engineering
- Experience in power circuit boards, in particular for medium frequency (20-85 kHz)
- Experience in wireless power transmission systems
- Fluent in English and German
A front-row seat at a company that is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in the way the world will energise transportation of goods and people. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive, and we offer attractive additional benefits on top. At IPT Technology, you choose your challenges.
About IPT Technology
We’re a forefront leading solutions provider of the technology and application innovation of wireless electrification and battery charging. We design, manufacture, install and service wireless charging systems to power up all type of vehicles ranging from cars, buses to ships, robots and material handling equipment.
Are you our new innovative developer, who accelerates IPT technology into the future? Perfect. We’d love to hear from you! Please send over your resume and cover letter, including the top 3 reasons why you’re an excellent fit for IPT to email: email@example.com
Any questions first? Don’t hesitate to contact Victor Hoynck van Papendrecht at +31 651377337 or at +49 151 19412998
Recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.