The future is wireless – IPT-Technology sets the standard. Inductive Power Transfer (IPT) is the technology for a seamless and efficient power transfer, no matter what industrial or e-mobility application!
We are looking for a lead engineer to drive our engineering team in wireless dynamic charging applications and help us build great products. You’ll also manage our development and test infrastructure and ensure all testing is done securely and effectively. To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing your teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all hardware and software development plans from ideation to execution. Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
Are you a Senior Electrical, Mechanical or System Engineer with Lead experience, or would you like to take a step towards lead engineering? Then join us in developing a high power wireless future together with our International R&D team!
- Defines the development organisation and builds up the engineering organisation
- Setting goals for the individual team members and follows up on the achievements
- Describes the individual development plans for the team members
- Motivates the team members and encourages project execution
Management of development projects:
- Manage development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Execution of R&D project within time, cost and scope
- Design strategies for future development projects based on overall objectives and resources
- Ensures the availability of the right tools and test environments for R&D projects
- Ensure a safe work environment for the engineering organisation
Budgeting of R&D efforts and expenses:
- Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget
- Reports monthly on project status and people development to Management
- Deviations from planning or budget should be reported asap to Management
What you bring
Foremost we look for an energising person! You are eager to develop systems to be successfully sold to bus, truck, off-road and rail customers. You share your enthusiasm, knowledge and experience with others, but are also opened to learn and further develop yourself.
- University degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Focus on wireless power systems
- Minimum 3 years as a team leader or department head
- Automotive engineering and development processes
- Solid project management experience
- System or Mechatronic engineering experience
- Interdisciplinary project engineering experience
- Experience in the development of power electronics systems
- Fluent in English and German
A front-row seat at a company that is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in the way the world will energise transportation of goods and people. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive, and we offer attractive additional benefits on top. At IPT Technology, you choose your challenges.
About IPT Technology
We’re a forefront leading solutions provider of the technology and application innovation of wireless electrification and battery charging. We design, manufacture, install and service wireless charging systems to power up all type of vehicles ranging from cars, buses to ships, robots and material handling equipment.
Are you our new innovative developer, who accelerates IPT technology into the future? Perfect. We’d love to hear from you! Please send over your resume and cover letter, including the top 3 reasons why you’re an excellent fit for IPT to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions first? Don’t hesitate to contact Victor Hoynck van Papendrecht at +31 651377337 or at +49 151 19412998
Recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.