We believe the future is wireless – IPT Technology sets the standard. Inductive Power Transfer is the technology for a seamless and efficient power transfer. No matter what industrial or e-mobility application.
Do you have a passion for understanding how each line of code affects all the others? We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer responsible for SW design architecture and SW development of embedded applications and operating system software for our core wireless power transfer systems. Are you in for the challenges?
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you are part of the SW team which is responsible for the architecture, design and development of embedded SW applications and its operating systems. You will implement applications based on customer requirements using C/C++ on ARM Cortex and C2000 microcontrollers. As part of the development work, documentation and testing according to specification are part of your work.
You are self-motivated, and results-driven with experience in SW architecture and design. You make sure that the system meets all customer requirements, and apply a structured development process based on the V-Model. You understand and include the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT2.0) and industrial field buses (Ethernet IP, Profinet, EtherCat, …). And you are quality driven, applying coding standards for high SW quality.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximise our productivity and help our company grow.
- Sound knowledge in embedded software development (>3 years)
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or similar
- Familiar with SW design process and SW development cycle
- Can apply agile working methods such as Scrum
- Experience in software architecture and software design description
- Ideal toolbox: C/C++, Git, Code Composer Studio, DevOps, UML
- Basic knowledge in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT2.0)
- Familiar with industrial field buses like Ethernet IP, Profinet, EtherCat, …
- Defines software projects aligned with commercial and technical roadmaps
- Execution of the project within scope, time and cost budget
- Aligns with the lead engineer on progress and status
Coordinate with Lead Engineer and HW Team
- Proactively advise on possible improvements in hardware-software alignment
What you bring
Foremost we look for an energising person! You are eager to develop systems to be successfully sold to customers. You share your enthusiasm, knowledge and experience with others, but are also open to learning and further developing yourself.
- University degree in Software Engineering or related field from an accredited college or technical institute
- You are an experienced embedded developer with expertise in C/C++
- 3+ years of experience developing embedded software from concept to production in high-reliability environments, including automotive or industrial
- Experience in industrial automation, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT2.0)
- Preferred: knowledge of power electronics and/or converter control techniques
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- You are an independent problem solver excited to tackle high-impact engineering challenges
- You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic scale-up company where your abilities only bind the magnitude of your contributions
- You are willing to work on-site at IPT Technology
- Fluent in English, German is a benefit
A front-row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in the way the world will energise transportation of goods and people. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive, and we offer attractive additional benefits on top. At IPT Technology, you choose your challenges.
About IPT Technology
We’re a forefront leading solutions provider of the technology and application innovation of wireless electrification and battery charging. We design, manufacture, install and service wireless charging systems to power up all type of vehicles ranging from cars, buses to ships, robots and material handling equipment.
Are you our new Embedded Software Engineer, who accelerates IPT technology into the future? Perfect. We’d love to hear from you! Please send over your resume and cover letter, including the top 3 reasons why you’re an excellent fit for IPT to email: email@example.com
Any questions first? Don’t hesitate to contact Victor Hoynck van Papendrecht at +31 (0) 651377337 or at +49 (0) 151 19412998
Recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.